VMWare Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: High Risk
TYPE: Operating Systems - VM Ware
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in VMware products, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution and information disclosure.
- Proof Of Concept Exploit Code Is Publicly Available for CVE-2021-21972
- Remote Code Execution
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- VMware vCenter Server version 6.5, 6.7 and 7.0
- VMware ESXi version 6.5, 6.7 and 7.0
- VMware Cloud Foundation (vCenter Server) version 3.x and 4.x
- VMware Cloud Foundation (ESXi) version 3.x and 4.x
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: