PostgreSQL Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Database Servers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in PostgreSQL, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution and sensitive information disclosure on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- PostgreSQL versions prior to 13.3
- PostgreSQL versions prior to 12.7
- PostgreSQL versions prior to 11.12
- PostgreSQL versions prior to 10.17
- PostgreSQL versions prior to 9.6.22
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
- The vendor has issued fixes: