Palo Alto PAN-OS Multiple vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Security software and application - Security Software & Appliance
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Palo Alto PAN-OS, a remote user could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger cross site scripting, remote code execution and denial of service on the targeted system.
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Remote Code Execution
- Denial of Service
System / Technologies affected
- PAN-OS 8.1 versions earlier than PAN-OS 8.1.20
- PAN-OS 9.0 versions earlier than PAN-OS 9.0.14
- PAN-OS 9.1 versions earlier than PAN-OS 9.1.11
- PAN-OS 10.0 versions earlier than PAN-OS 10.0.7
- PAN-OS 10.1 versions earlier than PAN-OS 10.1.2
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below: