OpenSSL Denial of Service Vulnerability
Release Date: 24 Mar 2023 2030 Views
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Security software and application - Security Software & Appliance
A vulnerability was identified in OpenSSL. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to trigger denial of service condition.
- Denial of Service
System / Technologies affected
- OpenSSL versions 1.0.2, 1.1.1, 3.0.0 and3.1.0
Before installation of the software, please visit the software manufacturer web-site for more details.
- For version 1.0.2, update to version 1.0.2zh
- For version 1.1.1, update to version 1.1.1u
- For version 3.0.0, update to version 3.0.9
- For version 3.1.0, update to version 3.1.1