Microsoft Edge Multiple Vulnerabilities
Release Date: 14 Mar 2023 1865 Views
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Browsers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Microsoft Edge. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition and remote code execution, information disclosure, spoofing, security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Remote Code Execution
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Microsoft Edge Stable prior to 111.0.1661.41
- Microsoft Edge Extended Stable prior to 110.0.1587.69
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Update to version 111.0.1661.41 or later
- Update to version 110.0.1587.69 or later