LibreOffice Multiple Vulnerabilities
Release Date: 29 Jul 2022 2720 Views
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Productivity Products
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in LibreOffice, a remote attacker could exploit some vulnerabilities to trigger information disclosure and security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- LibreOffice Version prior to 7.2.7
- LibreOffice Version prior to 7.3.3
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Update LibreOffice to version 7.2.7
- Update LibreOffice to version 7.3.3