Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities
Release Date: 14 Jul 2021 3578 Views
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Web Servers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Apache Tomcat, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service and security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Security Restriction Bypass
System / Technologies affected
- Apache Tomcat version 8.5.0 to 8.5.66
- Apache Tomcat version 9.0.0-M1 to 9.0.46
- Apache Tomcat version 10.0.0-M1 to 10.0.6
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.68 or later
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.48 or later
- Apache Tomcat 10.0.7 or later