Adobe Acrobat Reader Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Productivity Products
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Adobe Acrobat Reader. A remote attacker can exploit these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
System / Technologies affected
- Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC: 21.007.20099 and earlier versions
- Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat Reader 2017: 17.011.30204 and earlier versions
- Acrobat 2020 and Acrobat Reader 2020: 20.004.30017 and earlier versions
Before installation of the software, please visit the software manufacturer web-site for more details.
- Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC: 21.011.20039
- Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat Reader 2017: 17.011.30207
- Acrobat 2020 and Acrobat Reader 2020: 20.004.30020