Favourite Security Reads of the Week (5 May 2017)
Release Date: 5 May 2017 1265 Views
Favourite Security Reads of the Week (5 May 2017) .
"Favourite Security Reads of the Week". Each week we share five news or articles that we like. We hope you will love this column and we welcome your comment via email to [email protected]
Below is the Favourite Security Reads of this Week.
- 網絡勒索再現 機構宜做好保安 (Written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times, 2017-04-28, Chinese)
- 做好評估掃描 保網站安全 (Written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times, 2017-04-21, Chinese)
- Do Not Click on Unexpected Emails Inviting You to Edit a Google Doc. It’s a Major Phishing Attack. (Slate, 2017-05-03)
- Intrusions Affecting Multiple Victims Across Multiple Sectors (US-CERT, 2017-04-27)
- Dissect Cyber Alert For Small Businesses Targeted By Cyber Criminals (Homeland Security Today, 2017-05-03)
- The Power of Botnets: Amplifying Crime, Disinformation, and Espionage (The Cipher Brief, 2017-04-30)
- Estonia 10 Years Later: Lessons learned from the World’s First Internet War (Security Ledger, 2017-04-28)