Favourite Security Reads of the Week (12 May 2017)
Favourite Security Reads of the Week (12 May 2017) .
"Favourite Security Reads of the Week". Each week we share five news or articles that we like. We hope you will love this column and we welcome your comment via email to [email protected].
Below is the Favourite Security Reads of this Week.
- 隱形病毒襲網店 顧客自保錦囊 (Written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times, 2017-05-05, Chinese)
- Europe overtakes US to become the largest perpetrator of global cybercrime (IT Security Guru, 2017-05-08)
- Your business is unique and your infosec measures should be too (Cybereason, 2017-05-04)
- The Perimeter is Dead: Long Live the Perimeter (Leidos, 2017-05-04)
- iOS Origin Display: How Popular iOS Apps Display URLs (Hashed Out, 2017-05-10)
- How to Build a Secure WordPress Environment (The State of Security, 2017-05-07)