Red Hat Kernel Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Operating Systems - Linux
Multiple vulnerabilities have been identified in Red Hat Kernel. A remote user can exploit these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution, denial of service condition and secuirty restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Denial of Service
- Security Restriction Bypass
System / Technologies affected
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time for NFV 8 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time - Telecommunications Update Service 8.4 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real Time for NFV - Telecommunications Update Service 8.4 x86_64
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: