Red Hat Kernel Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Operating Systems - Linux
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Red Hat Kernel, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, elevation of privilege and bypass security restriction on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Elevation of Privilege
- Security Restriction Bypass
System / Technologies affected
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server - AUS 7.2 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server - AUS 7.3 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server - TUS 7.3 x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (for IBM Power LE) - Update Services for SAP Solutions 7.3 ppc64le
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server - Update Services for SAP Solutions 7.3 x86_64
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: