Red Hat JBoss Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Internet App Servers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Red Hat JBoss, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, remote code execution, obtain sensitive information and bypass security restriction on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Remote Code Execution
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.2 for RHEL 6 x86_64
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.2 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.2 for RHEL 8 x86_64
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Text-Only Advisories x86_64
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor
Please refer to the "Related Links" for detail