QNAP NAS Security Restriction Bypass Vulnerability
RISK: High Risk
TYPE: Servers - Other Servers
A vulnerability was identified in QNAP NAS, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to trigger security restriction bypass, sensitive information disclosure and tampering on the targeted system.
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- QNAP NAS running HBS 3
- Note: QTS 4.5.x with HBS 3 v16.x is not affected
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- QTS 4.3.6: HBS 3 v3.0.210507 and later
- QTS 4.3.4: HBS 3 v3.0.210506 and later
- QTS 4.3.3: HBS 3 v3.0.210506 and later