QNAP NAS Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Other Servers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in QNAP NAS. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger sensitive information disclosure and security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Information Disclosure
- Security Restriction Bypass
System / Technologies affected
- QTS version prior to 184.108.40.2067 build 20230718
- QTS version prior to 220.127.116.115 build 20230609
- QTS version prior to 18.104.22.1684 build 20230629
- QuTS hero version prior to h22.214.171.1246 build 20230728
- QuTS hero version prior to h126.96.36.1994 build 20230609
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: