QNAP NAS Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Other Servers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in QNAP NAS. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition and remote code execution on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Remote Code Execution
System / Technologies affected
- QTS version prior to 18.104.22.1687 build 20230112
- QTS version prior to 22.214.171.1240 build 20230112
- QuTS hero version prior to h126.96.36.1997 build 20230112
- QuTS hero version prior to h188.8.131.524 build 20230417
- QuTScloud version prior to c184.108.40.2064 build 20230419
- QVR Pro Appliance version prior to 2.3.1.0476
- QVPN Device Client for Windows version prior to 220.127.116.116
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: