Node.js Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Other Servers
Multiple vulnerabilities have been identified in Node.js. A remote attacker can exploit these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution, security restriction bypass and sensitive information disclosure on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Node.js versions prior to 16.20.2 (LTS)
- Node.js versions prior to 18.17.1 (LTS)
- Node.js versions prior to 20.5.1
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Update to Node.js version 16.20.2 (LTS)
- Update to Node.js version 18.17.1 (LTS)
- Update to Node.js version 20.5.1