NetApp Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Other Servers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in NetApp Products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, sensitive information disclosure and data manipulation on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) - H300S/H500S/H700S/H300E/H500E/H700E/H410S
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) - H410C
- Please refer to the vendor web-site for update on patches release.
- Links can be found in "Related Link" section.
- Software fixes will be made available through the NetApp Support website in the Software Download section.