NetApp Products Denial of Service Vulnerability
Release Date: 15 Nov 2021 2917 Views
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Other Servers
A vulnerability has been identified in NetApp Products. A remote user can exploit this vulnerability to trigger denial of service condition, sensitive information disclosure and data manipulation on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- NetApp HCI Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) - H300S/H500S/H700S/H300E/H500E/H700E/H410S
- NetApp SolidFire Baseboard Management Controller (BMC)
- Please refer to the vendor web-site for update on patches release.
- Links can be found in "Related Link" section.
- Software fixes will be made available through the NetApp Support website in the Software Download section.