NetApp Products Data Manipulation Vulnerability
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Servers - Other Servers
A vulnerability has been identified in NetApp Products, a remote user can exploit this vulnerability to trigger sensitive information disclosure and data manipulation on the targeted system.
- Information Disclosure
- Data Manipulation
System / Technologies affected
- Active IQ Unified Manager for Linux
- Active IQ Unified Manager for Microsoft Windows
- E-Series SANtricity OS Controller Software 11.x
- E-Series SANtricity Web Services (REST API) for Web Services Proxy
- Element Plug-in for vCenter Server
- NetApp SANtricity Cloud Connector
- Snap Creator Framework
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below: