Mozilla Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Browsers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger remote code execution, sensitive information disclosure, denial of service condition and bypass security restriction on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Remote Code Execution
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Firefox version prior to 79
- Firefox ESR version prior to 78.1
- Thunderbird version prior to 78.1
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
Firefox ESR 78.1