Linux Kernel Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Operating Systems - Linux
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Linux Kernel, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition and remote code execution on the targeted system.
[Updated 29-July-2021] Added SUSE Linux Kernel Security Advisories.
- Denial of Service
- Remote Code Execution
System / Technologies affected
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP4
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Live Patching 12-SP5
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Live Patching 15
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Live Patching 15-SP1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Live Patching 15-SP2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Live Patching 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP3-LTSS
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP3
- Ubuntu 14.04 ESM
- Ubuntu 16.04 ESM
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
For detail, please refer to the link below: