Linux Kernel Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Operating Systems - Linux
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Linux Kernel, a remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, sensitive information disclosure and security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
- Security Restriction Bypass
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Live Patching 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Legacy Software 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15-SP3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 15-SP3
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: