Juniper Junos OS Denial of Service Condition Vulnerability
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Operating Systems - Networks OS
A vulnerability was identified in Juniper Junos OS, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to trigger denial of service condition on the targeted system.
- Denial of Service
System / Technologies affected
Juniper Networks Junos OS on EX Series and QFX Series
- 17.4R3 versions prior to 17.4R3-S3
- 18.1R3 versions between 18.1R3-S6 and 18.1R3-S11
- 18.2R3 versions prior to 18.2R3-S6
- 18.3R3 versions prior to 18.3R3-S4
- 18.4R2 versions prior to 18.4R2-S5
- 18.4R3 versions prior to 18.4R3-S6
- 19.1 versions between 19.1R2 and 19.1R3-S3
- 19.2 versions prior to 19.2R3-S1
- 19.3 versions prior to 19.3R2-S5, 19.3R3
- 19.4 versions prior to 19.4R2-S2, 19.4R3
- 20.1 versions prior to 20.1R2
- 20.2 versions prior to 20.2R1-S2, 20.2R2
Junos OS versions prior to 17.4R3 are unaffected by this vulnerability.
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor. For detail, please refer to the link below: