Google Chrome Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Browsers
A vulnerability has been identified in Google Chrome. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, elevation of privilege and remote code execution on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Denial of Service
- Elevation of Privilege
System / Technologies affected
- Google Chrome prior to 119.0.6045.123 (Linux)
- Google Chrome prior to 119.0.6045.123 (Mac)
- Google Chrome prior to 119.0.6045.123/.124 (Windows)
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Update to version 119.0.6045.123 (Linux) or later
- Update to version 119.0.6045.123 (Mac) or later
- Update to version 119.0.6045.123/.124 (Windows) or later