Google Chrome Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
RISK: Extremely High Risk
TYPE: Clients - Browsers
A vulnerability was identified in Google Chrome. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to trigger remote code execution on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
System / Technologies affected
- Google Chrome prior to 114.0.5735.106 (Linux)
- Google Chrome prior to 114.0.5735.106 (Mac)
- Google Chrome prior to 114.0.5735.110 (Windows)
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Update to version 114.0.5735.106 (Linux) or later
- Update to version 114.0.5735.106 (Mac) or later
- Update to version 114.0.5735.110 (Windows) or later