Google Chrome Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Browsers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Google Chrome. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, remote code execution and information disclosure on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Denial of Service
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Google Chrome prior to 111.0.5563.110 (Linux)
- Google Chrome prior to 111.0.5563.110 (Mac)
- Google Chrome prior to 111.0.5563.110/.111 (Windows)
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Update to version 111.0.5563.110 (Linux) or later
- Update to version 111.0.5563.110 (Mac) or later
- Update to version 111.0.5563.110/.111 (Windows) or later