Google Chrome Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Browsers
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Google Chrome. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition and remote code execution on the targeted system.
- Remote Code Execution
- Denial of Service
System / Technologies affected
- Google Chrome prior to 110.0.5481.177 (Linux)
- Google Chrome prior to 110.0.5481.177 (Mac)
- Google Chrome prior to 110.0.5481.177/.178 (Windows)
Before installation of the software, please visit the software vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor:
- Update to version 110.0.5481.177 (Linux) or later
- Update to version 110.0.5481.177 (Mac) or later
- Update to version 110.0.5481.177/.178 (Windows) or later