Fortinet FortiGate Multiple Vulnerabilities
Release Date: 4 Mar 2021 3788 Views
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Operating Systems - Networks OS
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Fortinet FortiGate, a remote user could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger cross-site scripting and security restriction bypass on the targeted system.
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Security Restriction Bypass
System / Technologies affected
- FortiGate 6.2.5 and prior versions
- FortiGate 6.4.2 and prior versions
- FortiGate Cloud 20.3 and prior versions
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: