Cisco Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: High Risk
TYPE: Security software and application - Security Software & Appliance
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to trigger denial of service condition, elevation of privilege, remote code execution and sensitive information disclosure on the targeted system.
The Cisco PSIRT is aware that proof-of-concept exploit code is available for the vulnerabilities that are described in this advisory.
Cisco will not release firmware updates for the products already entered end-of-life process.
- Denial of Service
- Remote Code Execution
- Elevation of Privilege
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- 250 Series Smart Switches
- 350 Series Managed Switches
- 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Business 250 Series Smart Switches
- Business 350 Series Managed Switches
Below affected products already entered end-of-life process:
- Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches
- Small Business 300 Series Managed Switches
- Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
Before installation of the software, please visit the vendor web-site for more details.
Apply fixes issued by the vendor: