Adobe Products Multiple Vulnerabilities
RISK: Medium Risk
TYPE: Clients - Productivity Products
Multiple vulnerabilities were identified in Adobe products, a remote attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to trigger elevation of privilege, remote code execution and sensitive information disclosure on the targeted system.
- Elevation of Privilege
- Remote Code Execution
- Information Disclosure
System / Technologies affected
- Acrobat DC version 2020.013.20064 and earlier
- Acrobat Reader DC version 2020.013.20064 and earlier
- Acrobat 2020 version 2020.001.30010 and earlier
- Acrobat Reader 2020 version 2020.001.30010 and earlier
- Acrobat 2017 version 2017.011.30180 and earlier
- Acrobat Reader 2017 version 2017.011.30180 and earlier
Before installation of the software, please visit the software manufacturer web-site for more details.
- Apply fixes issued by the vendor: