"Stay Smart, Keep Cyber Scam Away" Video Ad Contest Build a Secure Cyberspace 2018
The “Stay Smart, Keep Cyber Scam Away” Video Ad Contest aims to raise public awareness of cyber security and to encourage the adoption of security best practices, with a view to enhancing public concern about cyber scam. Through creative and compelling video ad (not longer than 1 minute), participants can demonstrate the how to guard against the cyber security threats we are facing and promote the best practices and smart tips to keep cyber scam away.
The contest is divided into Open, Family, Secondary School and Primary School categories. Each participant can enrol to only one of the categories and should submit only one entry. Additional entries will be rendered void.
- Open Category: For all Hong Kong residents
- Family Category: For all under 16 years old children with at least one adult
- Secondary School Category: For all secondary school students in Hong Kong
- Primary School Category: For all primary school students in Hong Kong
(All persons involved in the planning and implementation of the contest are not eligible for joining the contest. They include but not limited to members of the organising committee, panel of judges and their immediate family members.)
Application and Submission Period: From 30 April 2018 (Monday) to 13 July 2018 (Friday)
Date:30 Apr 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
Panel of Judges
- The Panel of Judges is comprised of representatives of the Organisers, Co-organisers and Supporting Organisations.