Securing Your Microservices in Kubernetes Container Environment for Serverless PaaS Cloud
Serverless PaaS cloud environment is the next wave of Cloud Computing Container technology that enables developers to work and deploy containerised applications in various environments consistently.
This intensive 2-day programme aims at equipping participants with practical knowledge to deploy microservices with Dockers and Kubernetes securely in a public cloud environment.
Date:16 Nov 2021 - 17 Nov 2021
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
Venue: 1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Organizer: Hong Kong Productivity Council
During the workshop, participants will have hands on experience to implement a typical web application in a public cloud with various security features. These include:
- Secure virtual network architecture design
- Security of various cloud service model
- Introduction on microservices, Docker, Kubernetes and their security concerns
- Kubernetes deployment and microservices architecture design
- Security best practices and real-life case studies for Kubernetes deployment
- Security in Microservices Architecture
- Serverless application deployment and related security best practices
- Secure dockerfiles deployment
- Identity and access management
The workshop will be conducted in Google Cloud Platform environment. Other security features available on cloud platform will also be introduced.
For more information, please click here