Favourite Security Reads of the Week (27 Oct 2017)
Favourite Security Reads of the Week (27 Oct 2017) .
"Favourite Security Reads of the Week". Each week we share five news or articles that we like. We hope you will love this column and we welcome your comment via email to [email protected]
Below is the Favourite Security Reads of this Week.
- 網上交易自保 網站安全逐項數 (Written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times, 2017-10-20, Chinese)
- "Don't Mine Me" – Coinhive (Trustwave, 2017-10-13)
- Make Security Culture Your Top Priority (SecurityIntelligence, 2017-10-16)
- Common Internet of Things Devices May Expose Consumers to Cyber Exploitation (FBI IC3, 2017-10-17)
- The IoT data explosion requires an advanced security response (NTT Security, 2017-10-17)
- The Goldilocks Effect of Cyber Threat Data (SecurityWeek, 2017-10-12)