Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (4 Jan 2019)
Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (4 Jan 2019) .
"Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight". Every two weeks we share news or articles that we like. We hope you will love this column and we welcome your comment via email to [email protected]
Below is the favourite security reads of this fortnight.
Article written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times:
- 網絡安全7攻略 助中小企評估 (2018-12-07, Chinese)
- 身份監察服務 無助防洩私隱 (2018-12-14, Chinese)
- 加強網絡保安 迎接新年挑戰 (2018-12-21, Chinese)
- 高強度密碼 從日常句子着手 (2018-12-28, Chinese)
- 物聯網裝置存漏洞 3貼士保安全 (2019-01-04, Chinese)
Articles that we like:
- Fight Phishing with Benchmarking and Simulation Training (Info Security, 2018-12-24)
- Why good database security planning is essential for protecting a company’s most important assets (ITProPortal, 2018-12-26)
- Steps to Secure Zero-Day Threats (Indusface Blog, 2018-12-26)
- 5 Steps to Mitigate Endpoint Security Incidents (Infosec Institute, 2018-12-27)
- How to Encrypt Email With Any Provider (Panda Security, 2019-1-02)