Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (21 Sep 2018)
Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (21 Sep 2018) .
"Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight". Every two weeks we share news or articles that we like. We hope you will love this column and we welcome your comment via email to [email protected].
Below is the favourite security reads of this fortnight.
Article written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times:
Articles that we like:
- Multi-exploit Mirai and Gafgyt IoT botnet variants targeting Apache Struts, SonicWall vulnerabilities (Cyware, 2018-09-10)
- New Tsunami/Kaiten Variant: Propagation Status (Akamai, 2018-09-11)
- New Mirai variant Fbot found wiping out cryptomining malware from Android devices (Cyware, 2018-09-18)
- 'I am admin' bug turns WD's My Cloud boxes into Everyone's Cloud (The Register, 2018-09-18)
- 2018物聯網惡意程式樣本較去年增加超過三倍 (Lapcom, 2018-09-19, Chinese)
Please be noted that, starting from September, this column will be published biweekly.