Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (2 Nov 2018)
Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (2 Nov 2018) .
"Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight". Every two weeks we share news or articles that we like. We hope you will love this column and we welcome your comment via email to [email protected]
Below is the favourite security reads of this fortnight.
Article written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times:
Articles that we like:
- Multiple Ways to Inject the Same Tech Support Scam Malware (Sucuri, 2018-10-23)
- Free GandCrab Ransomware Decryption Tool Released by Bitdefender (Softpedia, 2018-10-25)
- How Red Teaming and Blue Teaming Complement Each Other (InfoSec Institute, 2018-10-30)
- Using PHP 5 Becomes Dangerous in 2 Months (Wordfence, 2018-10-30)
- A pair of new Bluetooth security flaws expose wireless access points to attack (Tech Crunch, 2018-11-02)