Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (19 Oct 2018)
Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight (19 Oct 2018) .
"Favourite Security Reads of the Fortnight". Every two weeks we share news or articles that we like. We hope you will love this column and we welcome your comment via email to [email protected]
Below is the favourite security reads of this fortnight.
Article written by HKCERT on Hong Kong Economic Times:
Articles that we like:
- Micro-Honeypots and the Usage of Browser Fingerprinting Techniques to Track Hackers (Deep Dot Web, 2018-10-11)
- What would happen if an attack interrupted a country’s power supply? (Panda Security, 2018-10-11)
- How Cybercriminals are Targeting free Wi-Fi Users? (Security Affairs, 2018-10-16)
- SSL Decryption Series: Next-Generation Firewall Buying Criteria for Your Decryption Needs (Palo Alto, 2018-10-16)
- Supply Chain Security 101: An Expert’s View (Krebs on Security, 2018-10-18)
Please be noted that, starting from September, this column was published biweekly.