Secure Coding Practices - OWASP Top 10 (2021): What’s Changed and Implications to Application Developer
The latest OWASP Top 10 2021 version features considerable changes by shifting to emphasise security control areas over individual vulnerabilities for improved risk management. It leads to a recategorisation of several risks and new additions. Examples are the most significant one is now the Broken Access Control, while the long-standing number one risk of “Injection” is downgraded to 3 rd position.
Wanna know more about the changes? Join this webinar NOW and learn from software security specialist from OWASP HK Chapter and security expert!
時間：15:00 - 16:30
語言：Cantonese with English terminology
對象：Those who interest in web application security
地點： 網上研討會 (Webinar) – 參加者需自備可連接上網的電子設備，如桌上電腦、手提電腦、手機等
- Scan the QR code or enter the below URL
- Complete and submit the online enrolment form
- The Zoom link will be sent 1 week prior to the webinar
- Registration deadline: 23 November 2021
For more information, please visit here
For further details, please contact our Ms Tracy Choy at +852 2788 5884 or [email protected].
|15:00 – 15:30||OWASP Top 10 (2021) - Call for Attention|
Mr Boris SO
OWASP HK Chapter Lead
|15:30 – 16:00||Attacking OWASP Juice Shop|
Mr Bernard KAN
|16:00 – 16:30|
Adopting secure coding in development team: the difficulties and challenges
# The organisers reserve the right to change the program.
- Mr Otto LEE (HKCERT) - Introduction
- Mr Boris SO - OWASP Top 10 (2021) - Call for Attention
- Mr Bernard KAN - Attacking OWASP Juice Shop
- Panel Discussion - Adopting secure coding in development team: the difficulties and challenges
- Mr Otto LEE (HKCERT)
- Mr Boris SO
- Mr Bernard KAN
- Mr Yu On NG (HKCERT)
Supporting Organisations (in arbitrary order)