Security Big Data & A.I. Analytic (SBDA) Training
Automated, A.I. based-solutions have gained significance in Cyber Security as the field, like many others, faces the challenge of handling increasing amounts of data collected within shortening timeframes.
For those interested in the latest technological solutions to this challenge, the Security Big Data & A.I. Analytic course offers advanced training, with hands-on exercises.
The 5-day course provides a high-level overview of the topics of log analysis, network, and computer forensics, and malware analysis, followed by in-depth training about automated log analysis through statistical and AI-based solutions.
Date:25 Nov 2021 - 1 Dec 2021
Target Audience:The course is recommended for system administrators, incident response experts, security analysts and ethical hackers, who would like to gain up to date knowledge of the potential that the application of A.I. offers in their respective fields.
Venue: Online Broadcast (HKPC Live)
Organizer: Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC)
- Day 1: 25 November 2021 (Thursday) - The Fundamental of SBDA – Log Analysis
- SBDA. How does it help in analysing the log data?
- The Sources. Which sources to start with and how deep to go?
- Log Collection. What actually should we look for?
- Quick Analysis. Big Data or "Small" Data?
- Below the 0 's and 1 's: Network and Computer Forensics
- Basic tools to use in Forensics
- Evidence - The sound of the truth
- Ways to protect your pieces of evidence
- Day 2: 26 November 2021 (Friday) - One Step Forward – Malware Analysis
- How does malware analysis help in SBDA? Static & dynamic analysis
- Tools for Static Analysis: Yara Rules, HexEditor, Pyew, AnalyzePE, PEscanner,
- Framework for dynamic analysis: Cuckoo framework
- Ready? Let's start to trace the malware now!
- Threat Analysis. What actually happened behind the malicious codes?
- The Smarter Techniques: Automated Log Analysis with Statistical and A.I. Solutions
- Two More Advanced Techniques: Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence
- Day 3: 29 November 2021 (Monday) - Dig, dig, dig… The Searching Techniques
- Managing SQL & NoSQL databases - Similarities Differences
- The use of Elasticsearch
- Visualise your search with Kibana Dashboard
- Get your hands dirty - Analyse the malware with tools built
- Day 4: 30 November 2021 (Tuesday) - Minority Report: Time-based Correlations
- The Databases
- The Analytics
- How do these link?
- The Ultimate Goal - Predict the outcomes
- Day 5: 1 December 2021 (Wednesday) - See the Unseen – Correlation Techniques
- Introduction of mathematical and statistical analysis
- The use of correlation matrices
- Go back to your logs again - Realising the hidden correlations among the
For more information, please visit here