Cyber Security Certification | CISSP® – Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Training (2021 New Version)
This is an (ISC)2 official training of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). The course content has been refreshed based on the new CISSP exam outline effective May 2021 to address information security trends:
- Cyber crimes, risks, ransomware, vulnerability management, threat intelligence, UEBA
- Cloud : cloud access security broker, microservices , containers
- Identity and access management: risk based access control, 2FA/MFA, OIDC, Oauth , SSO, JIT, privilege escalation
- 5G , AI /machine learning tools
- Development : CI/CD, SOAR, software defined security
- Supply chain risk management
Get the Premier Cybersecurity Certification
The CISSP is an objective measure of excellence, being used as the most globally recognised standard of achievement in the industry. This cyber security certification is the first information security credential to meet the strict conditions of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
For more information, please click here.
Release Date: 28 Apr 2022
Date:16 Aug 2022 - 24 Aug 2022
Time: 09:00 - 18:00
Language:Cantonese with training materials in English
1/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong